NOW HIRING - CALL CENTER AGENTS
AccuQuest is currently recruiting Inbound and Outbound Call Center Agents to join our team at our corporate office in Hoffman Estates, IL. As a leader in the hearing health industry, we strive to maintain our high quality levels and superior customer service by hiring qualified individuals who share our philosophy and exhibit the same positive attitude with coworkers and patients alike.
AccuQuest is a nationwide hearing health provider with over 170 hearing clinics across the country. We pride ourselves on being at the leading edge of the audiology field because accurate hearing can profoundly impact quality of life. Our goal is to be the premier hearing health care provider in the country. That means providing not only the most technically accurate hearing evaluations, care recommendations, and hearing aid fittings, but also the most satisfying patient-care experience as well.
Our employees are our most important asset. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we proudly offer opportunities for advancement as well as a comprehensive benefit package, which includes health coverage, paid holidays and time off, 401k with employer matching, and more.
This position is a Sales position – you are not directly selling a product but you are selling the appointment. You must be willing and able to meet or exceed taking 100+ inbound calls per day, converting the calls to an appointment at a rate of 80% conversion, and scheduling the appointments effectively. For outbound calls, you must be willing and able to meet or exceed outbound call goals and effectively convert calls to appointments as well as curate call lists.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
- Evaluate urgency of our patients' needs and prioritize the scheduling of patient appointments
- Ability and willingness to handle 100+ inbound or outbound calls per day
- Strong work ethic, a drive to succeed, and interest in career growth
- Outstanding ability to relate well over the phone, establish trust and confidence with patients as well as communicate with a clear and engaging voice
- Strong listening skills that will encourage patients to be honest and open about hearing loss and communication concerns
- Patience and flexibility while working in a fast paced work environment
- Responds appropriately to customer objections and questions;
- Delivers accurate description of product and/or service to customers;
- Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets;
- Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members;
- Effectively schedules patients based upon priority to specific guidelines
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some post high school education desirable
- 1 year of customer service, administrative and/or sales experience
- Training experience strongly preferred
- Call Center experience desirable
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email)
- Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Application of good judgment and decision making
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and productivity goals
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively
If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of professionals supporting the hearing industry, please submit your resume for consideration.