Current Patients Call: (724) 719-3811
New Patients Call: (724) 766-7045
1500 Village Run Road, Suite 315
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090
Monday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday - Closed
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Tammy Backeris, H.I.S.
The AccuQuest Hearing Centers Wexford office is one of the six locations caring for patients the Pittsburgh area. We are conveniently located on Route 19 North, with easy access from North Hills, Gibsonia, Allison Park, Hampton Township and Cranberry Township; our address is 1500 Village Run Road in Suite 315.When visiting, our office can be found in the Village at Pine Shopping center (with the waterfall out front) by the Sheetz Gas Station, on the North side of the plaza close to the 3 flying flags. We are next to My Best Friends Jewelry and Supercuts Salon, across from El Campesinos Mexican Restaurant.
- When traveling south on Route 19, turn left at the Sheetz gas station onto Wallace Road, at the first stop light turn right onto Village Run Road, take the first right into the plaza and turn right at Ichiban Steakhouse. Our office will be on the right a few shops down.
- When traveling north on Route 19 turn right into the plaza entrance, then turn left to go towards the north side of the plaza or turn right at the Sheetz gas station and follow the directions above.
From the moment you call our office to when you come in for your appointment; we make it a point to set ourselves apart from other hearing institutions. We are genuinely concerned for your overall hearing health and will provide a thorough explanation of the results from your hearing evaluation so you can make the best educated decision. We strive to help as many people as possible to find the best solution for their hearing challenges.We are devoted and make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. With our state of the art technology, we will make sure you have the best possible experience with your new hearing instruments. Whether you suffer from Tinnitus (ringing/noise in the ears), sensorineural hearing loss, noise-induced hearing loss, Meniere’s disease or anything else affecting your hearing, we are here to help. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We’ll conduct a free hearing screening to see how our advanced hearing aids can improve your quality of life. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.We love to be involved and serve our community and we would be happy to speak to your groups and organizations. Topics include the importance of early hearing loss identification, the effects of hearing loss on your overall health and relationships, the link between hearing loss and dementia, and others. We are committed to educating our patients and community to help everyone make the best health care decisions.