Current Patients Call: (614) 454-3080
New Patients Call: (614) 932-2195
121 Westerville Plaza,
Westerville, Ohio 43081
Monday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Nick Lawson, H.A.S.
The AccuQuest Hearing Centers Westerville office is located at 121 Westerville Plaza, you will be greeted by a friendly and well trained staff as well as a National Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialist with over 17 years of experience.
Our office is located at 121 Westerville Plaza in the Kroger shopping center. The center is in the southwest corner of Schrock Road and State Street.
We are devoted and make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge hearing screenings, and the best hearing aid technology available. For the purposes of fitting a hearing aid, the following procedures constitute a “Hearing Screening”:
- Video Otoscopy is used to inspect the ear canal, if we find any anomaly you will be referred to your primary physician, after which we will be ready to continue the hearing evaluation;
- Tests of threshold, Puretone air and Bone-conduction;
- Tests of tolerance, most comfortable listening level (MCL) and uncomfortable listening level (UCL);
- Test of speech awareness and reception (SRT) and speech understanding or discrimination (WDS).
We enjoy spending time with you to improve your quality of life through outstanding service and quality products, all at a reasonable price. We are very proud of our personalized service which we give to all of our patients who join the AccuQuest Family. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We'll conduct a free hearing screening to see how our advanced hearing aids can improve your quality of life. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.
We make it a priority to serve the Westerville community as well as Franklin and Delaware counties by going to health fairs and area senior centers. Our goal is to reach out and provide outstanding patient care to every person struggling with hearing loss in our community.
We’d Love to Hear From You!