Current Patients Call: (309) 481-3090
New Patients Call: (309) 481-4223
100 Hillcrest Drive,
Washington, Illinois 61571
Monday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Jacob Marlow, H.I.D.
At the AccuQuest Hearing Centers office in Washington, we take pride in caring for people with hearing loss in and around the Washington community; our office is located at 100 Hillcrest Drive. Located conveniently in the Washington Medical Plaza.
Our office is located on the corner of Hillcrest Drive and Washington Rd. (BR-24), in a brick medical building known as the Washington Medical Plaza. Our office is on the lower level and we offer parking very close to our entrance, at the back of the building.
- If you are coming from the Morton area, head East on Rt-150, until you reach Main Street. Then, take a left onto Main Street. Main Street will take you to the Washington square. Once you’ve arrived at the square, you will take the 4th exit onto Peoria St.(BR-24). Head West for 1.4 miles and turn left onto Hillcrest, your destination will be immediately to your right.
- If you are coming from Roanoke, head South on Country Rd. 1800 E (Rt-13). Take a right onto US-24. After passing through Eureka you will take a left onto BR-24. Take BR-24 for 6.5 miles, you will then take a left onto Hillcrest; your destination will be immediately to your right.
- If you are coming from East Peoria, you can take RT-8 through Sunnyland, into Washington. Upon arriving in Washington, RT-8 becomes BR-24. You will take BR-24 for 1.4 miles, followed by a right onto Hillcrest. Your destination will be immediately to your right.
We offer free complimentary hearing evaluations and consultations on technology solutions appropriate to the hearing loss and lifestyle of the individual. We service Washington, Eureka, Morton, East Peoria, Metamora, Tremont, and more. We make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. We enjoy spending time with you while improving your quality of life through outstanding service and quality products, all at a reasonable price. It is our goal to help everyone stay connected to an active life. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We’ll conduct a free hearing screening to see how our advanced hearing aids can improve your quality of life. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.
We’d Love to Hear From You!