Current Patients Call: (330) 331-4643
New Patients Call: (330) 752-0217
4159 Bridgewater Parkway,
Stow, Ohio 44224
Tuesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday-By Appointment Only
The AccuQuest Hearing Centers Stow office is located at 4159 Bridgewater. Our purpose is to help each of our patients receive comprehensive, high quality hearing evaluation, education, consultation and hearing care. We dispense only the hearing aid solution that best matches their needs, lifestyle and budget. To that end, we pride ourselves developing personal relationships with our patients and get to know the unique challenges faced by each and every person that comes through our doors.
When visiting our Stow office, we are located directly across the street from the Stow Court House. Brubakers Pub is just a few feet away from our office and we are wheelchair accessible. Look for our entrance directly off of the parking lot. Do yourself a favor and come see what we can do for you. Hearing problems do not fix themselves.
We are devoted and make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge hearing screenings, and the best hearing aid technology available.
For the purposes of fitting a hearing aid, the following procedures constitute a “Hearing Screening”:
- Video Otoscopy is used to inspect the ear canal, if we find any anomaly you will be referred to your primary physician, after which we will be ready to continue the hearing evaluation;
- Tests of threshold, Puretone air and Bone-conduction;
- Tests of tolerance, most comfortable listening level (MCL) and uncomfortable listening level (UCL);
- Test of speech awareness and reception (SRT) and speech understanding or discrimination (WDS).
We want to spend time with you, to improve your quality of life through outstanding service and products at a reasonable price. We look forward to meeting you and helping you along the journey to better hearing.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
You will walk into our office and know immediately that are not your typical hearing aid company. We specifically address the areas your hearing is struggling, to work on improvements where they matter most. If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We'll conduct a free screening to see which of our advanced hearing aids will assist you the most. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.
We also make it a priority to be involved in our community; from health fairs and senior-center visits, to community-based hearing screenings, we try to do it all. We are determined to reach as many people through the Solon community as possible. Our goal is to provide outstanding patient care to every person struggling with hearing loss in our community and we are willing to go above and beyond typical in-office evaluations. Furthermore, our office in Stow extends complimentary hearing aid cleaning to all Veterans who have purchased their hearing aids from the Veterans Administration.