Current Patients Call: (724) 359-4864
New Patients Call: (724) 371-4088
117 Wagner Road, Suite 1
Monaca, Pennsylvania 15061
Tuesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday-9:00am to 5:00pm
Tammy Backeris, H.I.S.
The AccuQuest Hearing Centers Monaca office is one of six caring for the greater Pittsburgh area. We are conveniently located at 117 Wagner Road Suite 1, in the Township Market Place plaza, close to I-376 with easy access Beaver Falls, Ellwood City, Freedom, Aliquippa, Baden, Moon and Cranberry Township. There's plenty of parking right in front of the office.
Our office is located in the Township Market Place Shopping center near Lowes Home Improvement. The shopping plaza is across the street from the Walmart plaza.
- If traveling on I-376 you will take exit 39 onto PA-18 North (Frankfort Road), turn Left at the 2nd light and you will pass the Beaver Valley Mall on the Left side. The entrance to the Township Market Place will be further down on the left.
- If traveling from downtown Monaca, take PA-18 South (Brodhead Road) up the hill and the Township Market Place will be on the right. When facing Lowes, our office is in the shopping strip on the right side in the same parking lot as Lowes.
We are devoted and make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available. We strive to take the best care of our patients, from offering you a beverage to performing your hearing evaluation.We are genuinely concerned for your overall hearing health and will provide a thorough explanation of your hearing evaluation results so you can understand and make the best educated decision. We strive to help as many people as possible to find the best solution for their hearing challenges. With our state of the art technology, we will make sure you have the best possible experience with your new hearing instruments. Whether you suffer from Tinnitus (ringing/noise in the ears), sensorineural hearing loss, noise-induced hearing loss, Meniere’s disease or anything else affecting your hearing, we are here to help. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day trial period.
- Free in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Free hearing evaluation and free annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We’ll conduct a free hearing screening to see how our advanced hearing aids can improve your quality of life. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.
We love to be involved and serve our community and we would be happy to speak to your groups and organizations. Topics include the importance of early hearing loss identification, the effects of hearing loss on your overall health and relationships, the link between hearing loss and dementia, and others. We are committed to educating our patients and community to help everyone make the best health care decisions.