Current Patients Call: (414) 376-2747
New Patients Call: (414) 377-0409
4860 South 74th Street, Suite A-02
Greenfield, Wisconsin 53220
Monday-9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday-1:15pm - 5:00pm
Thursday-9:00am - 5:00pm
Due to COVID-19, availability is subject to change.
See the latest update.
Dolores Gauthier, H.I.S.
The AccuQuest Hearing Centers Greenfield office has been serving our community since June of 2009 and is located at 4860 South 74th Street Suite A-02. It is our goal to know each patient on a personal level so that we can meet their individual needs. We want every patient to feel that they are a part of our AccuQuest family. We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better hearing.
When you visit you will find us on 74th street about 3 blocks south of Layton Avenue, on the north side of the Greenfield Place shopping center between Lens Crafters and Catherine’s.
- From I-894 West, exit 76th street, turn left heading south 2 blocks to Layton Avenue. Turn left (heading east) on Layton Avenue and then right (heading south) on 74th street. Drive about 3 blocks and turn left into the shopping center.
- From I-894 East, exit 84th street, turn right and drive south 1 block to Layton Avenue. Turn left (heading east) on Layton Avenue to 74th Street. Turn right (heading south) on 74th street. Drive about 3 blocks and turn left into the shopping center.
We pride ourselves on making our patients’ experience enjoyable and educational. We want every person that walks through our door to feel comfortable and gain a greater understanding of their hearing. We are devoted and make it a point to address all questions and concerns, while supplying you with superior patient care, sound and stable hearing recommendations, cutting edge diagnostic evaluations, and the best hearing aid technology available.
In order to offer you these benefits, we have put together the following incentives:
- The most advanced hearing technologies on the market.
- 3 year complete service warranty with damage and loss coverage on nearly all hearing aids.
- 30 day rehabilitation period.
- Complimentary in-office cleanings, repairs and adjustments, indefinitely.
- Complimentary hearing evaluation and complimentary annual testing.
- We accept a wide variety of insurances.
If you feel that you may be experiencing hearing problems, you are welcome to call our office at any time and make an appointment. We'll conduct a complimentary hearing screening to see how our advanced hearing aids can improve your quality of life. With the broad selection of hearing aid models we offer, each individual gets the hearing aid that works best for their unique situation.
We continue to be active in the community, providing hearing screenings at senior facilities such as Stony Creek Retirement Community and Clement Manor as well as senior health fairs such as Southridge Mall Senior Day.
It is our passion to bring better hearing and in turn improved communication and relationships to those in our community.
We’d Love to Hear From You!